Acceptable Use Policy
We expect all our users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to us at email@example.com
You are solely responsible for the content that you post on the site or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold the company responsible or liable for any content from other users that you access on the site.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. The company will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the site. Without limitation, you are that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
• is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
• infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the site);
• violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
• is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• promotes or encourages violence;
• is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
• is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
• contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers etc;
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Our Facts, Opinions, Analyses, or Predictions May Be Wrong
Some of the content is unmoderated by the site and reflects the personal opinions of the posters. You should be skeptical about any information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
This site may contain links to other websites not maintained by us. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the site by a party other than Company. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the site, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless site and all its affiliates , from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
(ii) Your Content
(iii) Your use of materials or features available on the site (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third party right by materials created by Company) or
(iv) A violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject;
(v) Infringement by you of any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, or trade secret,
(vi)Violation of any person’s right to privacy or publicity, or (vii) any Content which defames another person.
Should you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that your copyrighted materials have been improperly posted or used on our site in a manner which you believe constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a notification containing all of the following information:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work(s) (“Work”) that you believe has been infringed upon (i.e., describe the work that you own).
2. Provide us with information reasonably sufficient to locate the Work, or describe where you saw it posted.
• Provide a sufficient method of contacting you. A phone number and email address would be preferred.
1. Provide information that you have, if any, sufficient for us to notify the user(s) who posted the Content that allegedly contains the infringing Work. You may also provide screenshots or other materials that are helpful to identify the Work in question. This information is optional but does help us to resolve issues addressed by your notification.
2. Include the following statement: “I have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by the protection of the law.”
3. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” You must also sign the notification.
This notification must be emailed to at email@example.com, in order for us to take necessary