On Party Politics this week, co-hosts Jay Aiyer and Brandon Rottinghaus are going to catch you up on the week’s political news:
- Jimmy v. Ted! game on
- Texas School safety committee
- Immigration looking to Texas to house children in tent facilities
- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL Texas in the mix as part of 2026 World Cup
- Trump-Kim summit
- G7 drama
- Net Neutrality ends
- SCOTUS upholds Ohio voter purge
- Immigration bills see the floor
Brandon and Jay talk about the Trump Kim summit, the Texas school safety committee, the country’s immigration issues, and the World Cup!
You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts. Tweet us using #PartyPoliticsPod or email email@example.com.
Party Politics is produced by Don Geraci, audio engineer is Todd Hulslander and our digital editors are Matt Prendergast and Giselle Bueno.