They include Bob East, Jamie Pherous, Anthony Hayes, Darrin Grafton, Rob Smith, Sue Badyari, Brett Mitchell, Robert Halfpenny, Les Szekely, Simon Lenoir, Rod Cuthbert and many more.
There’s also an exclusive interview with Anthea and David Hammon, whose family company has owned Scenic World since 1945 and have just taken over the iconic BridgeClimb business.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Anthea Hammon, Managing Director, Scenic World; Director, Hammons Holdings
– Anthony Hayes, Chief Operating Officer, Sealink Travel Group (SLK)
– Anthony Moulder, Head of Transport & Infrastructure Research, CLSA Australia
– Bob East, Chairman Tourism Australia/ Chair Experience Co (EXP)
– Brett Mitchell, Regional Director APAC, Intrepid Group
– Darrin Grafton, Co-Founder, Serko (SKO)
– David Hammon, CEO & Director Hammons Holdings, (Scenic World/Sydney Harbour Bridge Tourism Experience)
– Dax Eddy, Executive Director, Jamberoo Action Park
– Jamie Pherous, Managing Director, Corporate Travel Management (CTD)
– Jeff Lewis, Vice President Technology & Strategic Initiatives, TripAdvisor
– Josh Oakes, Director, The Sunshine Tribe
– Kathryn Valk, Director of Marketing, Royal Carribean Cruises Ltd
– Les Szekely, Managing Director, Grand Prix Capital, early investor in SiteMinder and Rezdy
– Nigel Benton, Publisher, Australian Leisure Media
– Quirin Schwaighofer, co-Founder and COO, MadeComfy
– Rachel Wiseman, Chief Investment Officer, The NRMA
– Robert Halfpenny, Managing Director, Aurora Expeditions
– Rod Cuthbert, Founder Viator, Former Chairman Rome2rio
– Rob Smith, Divisional Director, Australia/New Zealand, Merlin Entertainments (LON: MERL)
– Sue Badyari, Chief Executive Officer, World Expeditions
– Simon Lenoir, Co-Founder, Rezdy
– Tammy Marshall, CEO, The B Hive
Travel IQ is a new one-day conference that celebrates the business of travel with the people who live it every day.
– Key executives
Travel is a business, and Travel IQ will treat it like one.
You’ll learn how to improve your business, list a company, source finance, scale-up, connect with the right people, capitalise on fresh opportunities.
The program will be packed with industry innovators, creators, accumulators, doers, legends and pioneers.
See the travel industry through their eyes and leave with a better understanding of where you’d like to take your business.
Travel IQ is being held in the small but perfectly formed ballroom at the delightful Langham Hotel in The Rocks, Sydney, on October 24.
Numbers are strictly limited with a total capacity of 110.
Catering will be of the highest standard with ample networking opportunities in comfortable surroundings.
Please register your interest here and we’ll make sure you get the latest updates.
Travel IQ is being produced by Martin Kelly, who created the TRAVELtech and No Vacancy conferences, now owned by National Media.
More information on Travel IQ