Cyber Monday is here — and while it might not have quite the clout of Black Friday, you’d be hard-pressed to tell at Amazon. Today, you can not only get the ginormous retailer’s house-brand gadgets for the same if-you’re-going-to-buy-now’s-the-time prices as you could on Friday.
Better yet, we’ve also got quite a few Amazon deals we didn’t highlight before — you’ll find our favorites in bold font. Want $80 off an Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular? How about $200 off a Samsung S9, S9+ or Note 9, now with a free Echo Show (or both an Echo and Echo Spot) to seal the deal? Remember that neat deal at Best Buy for $60 off a Ring Video Doorbell 2 plus a free Echo Dot? It’s back too.
This isn’t a master list of everything worth buying from Amazon this Cyber Monday, mind you. But it’s close! We’ll be adding and removing items in order to reflect what’s currently available.
So you might have heard that Samsung is taking $200 off every one of its 2018 flagship phones, including the Galaxy Note 9, S9, and S9 Plus. Unlocked phones, no contracts, through Cyber Monday.
Now hear this: Amazon will throw in a free Echo Show smart display or both an Echo Spot and Echo smart speaker for the same price as everywhere else.
Amazon is bundling its Echo Input, the $34.99 device that is set to release in mid-December and brings Alexa to any speaker, for free with the purchase of one of the following Bluetooth speakers:
Note that most of these are the “Special Offers” price that includes Amazon deals on the lockscreen — the price to opt out is generally $15 more.
- Dell XPS 15 9570 laptop w/ 15.6-inch 1080p IPS screen, i7-8750H processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 1050 Ti graphics for $1,399 (normally $1,600ish)
- Acer Swift 3 laptop w/ 14-inch 1080p screen, i5-8250U processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, MX150 graphics for $579.99 (normally $650-750)
- Acer Swift 5 laptop w/14-inch 1080p touchscreen, i7-8550U processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD for $999.99 (normally $1,200-1,300)
- LG Gram 15 laptop w/15.6-inch 1080p touchscreen, i7-8550U processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD for $1,199 (normally $1,400-1,549)
- Samsung Chromebook Pro laptop for $419.99 (normally $500-550)
- HP Chromebook 14 laptop for $199.99 (normally $250-330)
- HyperX Cloud Flight wireless gaming headset for $99.99 (normally $160) — this Verge editor’s top pick for the money
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 Black graphics card for $299.99 (normally $350-$450ish)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC Gaming ACX 2.0 graphics card for $199.99 (normally $250-300ish)
- XFX Radeon RX 580 8GB GTS XXX edition graphics card for $189.99 (normally $250ish)
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-core 3.7GHz CPU w/ LED cooler for $264.99 (usually $300-320)
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme AMD AM4 motherboard for $149.99 (usually $200-250)
- EVGA Z370 Classified K Intel LGA1151 motherboard for $99.99 (usually $160-180)
- EVGA CLC 280 RGB 280mm liquid CPU cooler for $74.99 (normally $100-130)
- Intel Hades Canyon NUC8 VR-ready gaming mini-PC with AMD Radeon Vega M GH graphics for $699.99 (normally $910)
- WD Black 1TB M.2 NVMe stick SSD for $189.99 (previously $258)
- Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5-inch SATA SSD for $208.99 (previously $326)
- Linksys Velop mesh Wi-Fi router 3-piece set for $329.99 (normally $400-$500)
- Netgear Orbi RBK23 mesh Wi-Fi router 3-piece set for $199.99 (normally $260-300)
- Netgear Orbi RBK33 mesh Wi-Fi router 3-piece set for $199.99 (normally $260-300)
- Netgear R6700 AC1750 Nighthawk Wi-Fi router for $68.99 (normally $90-120)
- Netgear R6900P AC1900 Nighthawk Wi-Fi router with Circle by Disney for $99.99 (normally $140-160)