Your summer vacation is finally here. But before you start throwing everything you own into one suitcase, stop to consider a different way of organizing your stuff. Separate toiletry bags are a simple way to keep your essentials easy to access, and they make packing (and then re-packing at the end of your trip) a lot less painful. Plus, travel toiletry bags and Dopp kits now come in tons of shapes, sizes, and patterns, as well as with all kinds of features, so you can choose the one that’s perfect for you. Keep scrolling for our favorite picks and then pack your bags!
1. Herschel Supply Co. Chapter Travel Kit ($30): This stylish and sturdy bag will become your new favorite travel accessory. It also has a front zip pocket, internal mesh storage sleeve, and convenient side handle.
2. Dagne Dover Small Hunter Neoprene Toiletry Bag ($35): This handy bag has a removable mesh pocket to store small items, and the neoprene material will keep all your goodies insulated and protected.
3. Cinda B Vertical Cosmetic II Bag ($65): This durable, quilted case keeps all of your essentials safe and organized. Bonus: The inner compartments make finding whatever you need a breeze.
4. KIPOZI Hanging Toiletry Bag ($12): Hanging toiletry kits are a great way to save space in your hotel bathroom. Simply drape this unobtrusive bag on your towel hook, and getting ready in the morning will be as easy as one-two-three.
5. Anthropologie May Flowers Cosmetic Case ($48): Even if you’re not traveling somewhere tropical, bring the tropics with you with a fun printed bag.
6. IQTRAVELS Black Travel Toiletry Bag ($22): Meet the ultimate multifunctional bag. It comes with detachable pockets, so depending on how much stuff you’re bringing, you can cut down on clutter and get to the items you need in a jiffy.
7. Melody Susie Large Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag ($20): For long trips, you might need a bigger bag. This hanging kit can even hold some full-size products and has several compartments for extra organization.
8. Keokee Clear Toiletry Bag Set ($16): Dreading that long security line? Rest assured that you’ll pass through quickly with this TSA-compliant kit that’s totally see-through, so you can get to your gate on time.
9. ban.do Getaway Toiletries Bag ($20): Say “bonjour” to your next getaway and “au revoir” to disorganization with a cute case that has tons of pockets to hold all your accoutrements. The outside is coated canvas to withstand your spills along the way.
10. Away The Dopp Kit ($45): Your favorite suitcase company now makes an accompanying toiletry bag. It comes in water-resistant nylon and a variety of patterns and colors.
11. Fat Felt The Dopp Kit ($40): If you prefer to only bring the bare minimum of toiletries with you when you’re on the road, a simple Dopp kit is all you need to hold the products you use during your morning routine.
12. Dakine Prima Toiletry Kit ($34): Just because it’s a toiletry bag doesn’t mean it can’t be pretty. This stylish embroidered option has lots of inside pockets for organization and contains a removable clear bag for quick airport security screening.
13. Tumi Alpha 2 Travel Kit ($95): If you’re looking for a minimalist little black bag, look no further than the Alpha 2 Travel Kit. It has a large U-zip opening and an anti-bacterial lining.
14. Travelon Flat-Out Toiletry Kit ($35): You know those times when you really need to find what you’re looking for in a hurry? This kit unfolds to lie completely flat, and the pockets are clear so you can see all the contents. That means you’ll never have to spend 10 minutes digging through your bag searching for your hand sanitizer again.
15. Ac.y.c Hanging Toiletry Bag ($11): This adorable hanging bag is just right for all of your travel-sized products. The best part? It’s water-resistant and has an anti-bacterial inner lining to keep your most treasured products protected, dry, and clean.
16. Yumi Kim Jetsetter Train Case ($58): Attention makeup junkies: If you refuse to travel without your full collection, this sturdy case will keep all of your beauty products in one place and even has an upper pocket for storing your brushes.
17. HaloVa Toiletry Bag Multifunction Cosmetic Bag ($29): Need extra room for stashing all your stuff? This cute kit has a huge capacity for full-sized items. And the simple, minimal design makes it easy to fold up and put away for a mess-free environment.
18. Kate Spade Watson Varsity Lane Cosmetics Case ($58): This cosmetics case is so classic looking, you’ll want to carry it around with you as a clutch all day long.
19. Rebecca Minkoff Nylon Cosmetics Pouch ($50): Stay pretty in pink with a simple travel bag — there is also an external and internal zip pocket in case you need to stash small tools.
20. Sephora Collection Pack It All Collection ($45): This bag will really let you pack it all — in addition to the larger outer bag, inside there are also two removable storage cubes and a small removable flat pouch. Perfect for anyone who loves to be organized.
21. Catseye London Bulldog Cosmetics Case ($20): Don’t let your makeup and toiletries go to the dogs… but do keep them in this adorable bulldog case.
22. JAVOedge Double-Sided Cosmetic Fabric Toiletry Bag ($36): With this kit, you can organize both your beauty products and your jewelry in one bag without anything getting messy or tangled.
Do you have any recommendations for travel gear? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.